Choose CT Plus Yorkshire
We have great opportunities for PCV licence holders at our depots in Leeds Wakefield and Rotherham.
We’re looking for individuals who are well presented, reliable, punctual – enthusiastic about delivering a great service to our customers and helping to keep the wheels turning. Our experienced team of support staff and managers will guide you through your training, providing support to help you reach your full potential.
We offer an hourly rate of between £10.75 and £11.00, plus the following additional benefits:
- Guaranteed 35 hours a week minimum, with overtime for those who want to increase their earnings
- Great benefits including a company pension scheme, 20 days holiday, free travel for you and a companion – with full uniform provided.
- Plenty of job security from being a key worker at the heart of our communities, where we always need great people behind the wheel
- UK-wide opportunities whereby if you’re moving out of choice or circumstance, as we run bus companies across the UK, you can transfer to a new location.
- Supportive and high-quality training from some of the best driving instructors and training managers in the industry – we’ll teach you everything you need to know about our routes, our vehicles and more
- An employee assistance programme to support health and wellbeing through a confidential service available 24 hours a day which provides specialist guidance and assistance on a range of personal and work-related issues, from dealing with stress and anxiety to managing financial, marital or legal issues. Counselling sessions are also offered via telephone and online support.
CT Plus Yorkshire also offers a working environment unlike any other operator – we’re a smaller operator so we can treat each driver like an individual, rather than as a cog in a big machine. Find out more about why you should choose CT Plus here.